Armani: Brand for Handsome Men
Armani sonnenbrille - Today Armani is one of the most famous clothing brands on the planet. But there is a lot of history behind its success. Giorgio Armani came to be in Piacenza Italy in the year 1934. In the beginning Giogio Armani was thinking about the medical field and studied it at the University of Milan. After that he started working at the infirmary inside the Italian army. When he left the army he went into a very different field and be a window dresser in a departmental store, and soon transfers towards the men's section. This is when his interest in the style industry was born.
Read - Within the 1960s he started designing clothing for males and progressed to turn into a freelancer for fashion houses. After a lot of hard work he eventually opened his own company in 1975 called Armani, and till the 1980s the 'Armani Suit' had become quite popular. It revolutionized the fashion industry with its remarkable suits, he used distinctive fabrics along with his designs and cuts were significantly more comfortable than anyone had ever familiar with a suit.
Armani initially only designed suits however in 1979 it diversified into other clothing categories also. It now offers jewelry, watches, Eyewear, accessories, clothing, shoes and even home interiors.
Sub Brands of Armani
1. One sub make of Armani is the Emporio Armani, it only designs clothes which are of high quality and they are very costly. Besides, clothing it also sells underwear, Eyewear and fragrances.
2. Another sub brand of Armani is Armani-Collezioni that provides ready-to-wear clothes.
3. Armani Jeans is really a cheaper clothing line featuring denim products, that was created by Giorgio Armani in 1981, since that time it is very popular and it has available in countries throughout the globe. It can be found in virtually all shops.
4. Armani Exchange have also been produced by Giorgio Armani in 1990s and it is very popular among young adults. This clothing line is moderately priced
5. Armani junioir is really a clothing line which features cloths specially made for children.
6. Mani was introduced by Giorgio Armani which sells designs from previous years at a cheaper price.
7. Giorgio Armani Black Label is regarded as the expensive clothing line by Armani, which can be sold exclusively at Armani boutiques. This brand never continues on sale and is known for its very high quality combined with extremely high prices.
8. Armani Prive is the clothing line focused towards Hollywood stars.
The list of tags is empty.